~♥~kawaii duo~♥~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSJ NEWS!!!

Go down

HSJ NEWS!!! Empty HSJ NEWS!!!

Post  hikari Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Why ambush me in front of my house? When I want to go to school? Why this is not good? Because it’s terrible! If you are my fan think about that carefully. - Yamada Ryosuke

I speak with friends at school normally and play soccer outside normally. Except on TV and at concert venues I’m just a regular middle schooler. I strongly dislike fans who can’t keep the public and the private sides of me apart. - Chinen Yuri

Why do you film Yamachan’s home with hidden cameras? Why do you chase him? I’d properly mind my own business. - Nakajima Yuto

Slander being written in connection with your parents is really painful. Sure, my father is Okamoto Kenichi, but you should gradually start seeing me as the individual person Okamoto Keito. - Okamoto Keito (duh!)

I think the amount of worst fans is increasing now. Makes me shiver. Not realizing how bad your own conduct is is terribly sad, don’t you think? - Morimoto Ryutaro

Why do you say things like “Die!” and “Baka!”? If there’s Johnny’s you don’t like, is it okay to hurt their feelings? Fans like that are not needed. - Arioka Daiki
If you’re a fan, don’t you think there are things you shouldn’t be doing because you’re a fan? Because you’re a fan there are things you shouldn’t do. - Inoo Kei

I don’t understand fans that are really egocentric and unpleasant. Therefore seeing good kids among the fans brings me to tears. - Takaki Yuya

Peeping, following, you understand that these are all crimes, right? - Yabu Kota
“I hate Hikaru without Ya-Ya-yah”. Not Ya-Ya-yah, look at me. If you’re a fan, you’d do that, wouldn’t you? - Yaotome Hikaru

This is the last trump card of us Johnny’s. As much as I and the others would love to come into contact with all the fans, it’s already next to impossible. Really, it is. Having people loitering around your house really is an annoyingly bad feeling. If you follow us we won’t think of you as a fan but call the police. If you are our fans, support us in a more proper manner. Is that not possible? We want to become big in many places. We want to keep meeting everybody. And that’s why we would like you to stop. Also to make sure that more concerts will be possible.

We’re already getting tired.

We already want to quit Johnny’s.

We think this isn’t funny.

Do you really think what you do is right? Is it fun to arbitrarily post pictures to your blogs? To us it’s no fun at all. Treat us properly, okay?

- Johnny’s Representative Yamada Ryosuke

=====

Oh boy, somebody seems to be really pissed. They’re not even using polite language. They’re all like “behave yourselves or we’ll have you all thrown in jail goddammit!”

And who can blame them? Sometimes politenes just hasn’t enough power to get through to that certain kind of people and you have to speak out a bit more explicitly. Trust me, I know what I’m talking about.

All this probably doesn’t apply to most of us foreign fans because we don’t even have the chance to stalk these boys. And yet in a way it does. How many of you have paparazzi pics of Johnny’s boys? I have dozens of them, and I’m sure many of you have some too. How do you think these pictures come into existance? They come from people who probably call themselves journalists but who are, in fact, intruding into the privacy of these boys, stalking them, following from their homes to their schools and all over the place.

So, if you have paparazzi pics of your favourite idols you must realize that you are being partially responsible for them being stalked, because by buying such pictures you’re creating a market for them. If no one would buy these, no one would bother making them in the first place.

I have a couple of paparazzi pics that I’m very uncomfortable looking at, because they show boys who look directly into the camera, who realize that they’re being photograped just now as they’re leaving their school or strolling around the city, and who are not exactly looking happy about it.

You might argue that paparazzi stalking idols and fans stalking idols are two different things, but they’re really not. If I were a celebrity I wouldn’t give a damn if a picture taken of me ends up on a fan’s blog or in an idol shop in Harajuku. It’s both stalking, and it’s both annoying.

So before you condemn Japanese fans for stalking Johnny’s boys, count the number of paparazzi pics you have, and also think about what you would do if you lived in Tokyo and knew where their school was. I’m sure 99.5% of the fans would behave responsibly and just leave them alone. But only 0.5% of 100,000 fans is still 500 people, and that’s 500 too many.
No

hikari
Admin

https://yamachiilove.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum